Obtain complete organizational control
With OS GIR, all of your organizational processes are simplified, optimized and streamlined. Read more about the key benefits that OS GIR can bring to you and your organization:
In many organizations today there are numerous manual steps that come with an organizational change, and these are often time-consuming with tight deadlines. With OS GIR, the entire process of performing organizational changes is underpinned from A to Z.
If the management want a visual overview of the organization, simply use the Orgviewer in OS GIR:
The Orgviewer brings insight into all the different sections and elements of an organization, and gives you a common ground for reflecting and discussing how the future organization will look.
With the OS GIR Datepicker, you can jump ahead in time, and present the future organization by sending it to all relevant parties. This way, you are making sure that everyone is in agreement before the change launches. This reduces backflow and increases the transparency throughout the entire process.
In OS GIR you can relate IT-systems to employees and units, and when a change is to be launched in OS GIR, you can ensure that the security is in order and all necessary accesses are secured. Thereby, any disruption in the operation will be diminished when the change is done.
With OS GIR by your side, your next organizational change is supported from start to finish – with less time-waste and complete control.
- Define the entity term
- Identify the objects (this could be employee, external, owner, account, role, resource etc.)
- Define the objects.
- Create relations between the objects.
- Add attributes to the objects.
- Eliminate redundant processes for creating identity data: Business processes can be reduced or eliminated in the processes of creating and using identity data. OS GIR will eliminate the need for specific processes for individual application use by delivering data to all relevant applications in your organization. This way, you reduce double work by not having to create the users in all applications manually.
- Enable interoperability and identity attribute sharing: The Core Identity Model enables a common understanding of the identity attributes, which enables the basis for sharing identity attributes. By using OS GIR, the company enables the capabilities of sharing identity attributes for specific business (application) uses.
- Enable cost savings for identity life cycle management: Processes associated with identity life cycle management could be reduced throughout the business.
- Heightened data quality: The Core Identity Model should enable better data quality and accuracy improvements. The processes for identity life cycle management combined with the Core Identity Model should enable an increased data quality. The consistency in identities and the distribution of identity data through automated workflows should enable the improved reliability in identity data and data accuracy.
- Map identity lifecycle processes: Identify all processes for identity lifecycle events and related processes. This should be done with the business process owners. Ensure that the attribute collection is part of the process descriptions.
- Identify inefficiencies: The described processes, data collection and identity attributes should be examined for improvements. All data entry points should be identified, and any manual processes marked as possible improvement opportunities.
- Document data quality level: The data collection processes should be aligned with the new capabilities in the OS GIR, and the current data quality should be documented. Improvements to the data quality (accuracy and completeness of information) and data collection processes should be documented.
- Create a plan for process improvement: With the current business process owners, a plan for process improvement should be created. The plan should focus on streamlining the processes with the OS GIR as a focus point for identity lifecycle management. The plan should contain an action plan for the OS GIR implementation project and the business process owners.
- Integrate ERP and OS GIR.
- Establish processes for organizational changes and other identity lifecycle events.
- Develop identity proofing processes.